I just got tagged by two different people so I'll do them both and if you have time enjoy it all if you'er just not that interested just read a few as you scroll to the bottom to see if I tagged you.
TagRules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current goals, 3 current obsessions, and 3 random facts about yourself. Then tag at least 5 people at the end.
1) A free hour to just sit and read a book
2) Talking and Laughing with Joe
3) Seeing your family and friends making good choices
1) Joe dying on me while were still young (I know thats a sad one but I'm really afraid of that)
2) Giving Birth
3) Being poor forever
3 Current Goals:
1) Not spend so much on gas this month
2) Get my primary class to remember to read their scriptures every week
3) Be more kind and patient
3 Current Obsessions:
2) sleeping (or the desire to)
3) brushing my teath
3 Random Facts About Myself:
1) I couldn't carry a tune if my life depended on in
2) I'm scaired of the dark
3) I HATE all the big spiders in our apartment!
MY THREE FAVORITE...
What are the last three things you purchased?
1. Bullets so Joe can go hunting
2. Jars for canning
What are your three favorite movies?
2. Return to Me
3. One Fine Day
What are three things you have not done yet?
1. Had a kind
2. Been on a cruse
3. Live in a place big enough for all of our stuff
What three things can you not live without?
1. My Hubby
2. Our bed
3. Chocolate (I'm with both of you, Ang and Amber on this and probably every girl that gets tagged!!)
What are your three favorite dishes?
2. Baked Potatoes
3. Watermelon (does that count as a dish)
What are your three favorite TV shows?
1. What ever is on when I have a few minutes to turn on the TV
2. Those judge/court shows are pretty funny sometimes
3. The news
What are the last three places you have traveled to?
1. Salt Lake
3. Jackson Hole
What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Pink Lemonaid Ice Cream Dessert
2. Stewberry Shortcake
3. Score Cake
What are three things you would buy if money was not an issue?
1. A House
2. A truck for Joe and a car for me
3. Clothing that actually look good on me (if thats possiable)
If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
1. Never have to worry about money
2. That my kids will be healthy
3. No more dishes
I tag Laurie, Mandy and Lindsay (You can choose just one of the tag sets if you want.)
Thursday, September 4, 2008
We celebrated our first anniversary just last Sunday. The time really has just flown by and we've really enjoyed this past year together. We started an anniversary tradition, which may only last our first one but hopefully not because we are really excited about it. We decided it would be fun to try and go to a different temple every year for our anniversary. So we started out with the Salt Lake Temple. It is a beautiful temple, and got us really excited for the ones to come.