Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cabin Fever

I think my parents have decided that they have to take me everywhere they can possibly think of in my first six months of life. So far I've done pretty good with the traveling but if they don't narrow it down a bit I might have to start complaining. A few weeks ago we went to our Great-Grandpa Hendrix's cabin at Twin Lakes in California. It was really beautiful up they. I got lugged around in that dang carrier thing, thank goodness my dad came up with the idea of letting me face out cause it gets pretty boring when all I can see is the shirt my face is smashed into.





Dad, uncle Jeff and cousin Brice hicked to a mountain like one day to go fishing. It looks like it was a beautiful hike and lake.

1 comment:

Stringham Family said...

Looks like fun! She sure is a beautiful baby! Hope everything else is going well for you. Glad you had an update, I've missed reading your posts! Can't wait to see more pics and hear more about your cute little family. Love ya!