Wednesday, January 6, 2010

December!!!


Hunting with Mom and Dad for the perfect Christmas tree! Mom and I got cold pretty quick and hung out in the truck, I took a nap while we waited for Dad.

Uncle Jimmy got Married December 16th to the Lovely Heidi And I got to ware this pretty dress that Heidi's roommate made. It was a long day but we are so glad to have Heidi in the Family and uncle Jimmy so happy.

Me with the Bride and groom and my hair sticking strait in the air, it does that no matter how hard mom tried to get it to lay down. You just gotta love it!


We decided to go with a Christmas theme in decorating the car and we were pretty happy with how it turned out!
MY FIRST CHRISTMAS
Santa took a picture just after loading the stockings and before he went to the next house. Mom made the stockings and is pretty proud of herself. She finished them the day before Christmas eve. We were worried she wouldn't get them done in time but she did!!!

Here I am going through my stocking Christmas morning. I was pretty excited about the oranges and the Hot Cocoa. But now that I look back on it I don't think I got to enjoy consuming either of them. Mom and Dad say I was just excited because It was morning and I am always really happy when I wake up in the morning. Either way I enjoyed going through my stocking.



After We all went through our stockings we loaded up the gifts and went over to Granny and Grandpa Dryden's for Breakfast and to open gifts with everyone else.



I'm ready to open them all!!

I got a jumparoo!! Its a lot of fun for about five minutes, then I am ready to be put on the floor so I can roll all over the place.

Granny and Grandpa with Daddy and all my Dryden Aunts and Uncles. Not the best picture but it will do. Needless to say we had a great Christmas with the Dryden's.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

SO CUTE! Oh man, she's getting so big, I can't believe it. Great job on the stockings, you crafty mama, you! They're adorable!