Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Here's what I have been up to...

Drinking milk or water from a cup! My favorite part is spitting it all back out and watching mom try to be upset and not laugh.

One of my favorite foods is chili beans, probably because they make the biggest mess.

Yep, Pig Tails! Dad keeps bugging mom about doing something with my crazy hair so she tried pig tails. aparently she doesn't get that my screaming and moving around means I don't want them. I am not sure how to get her to understand me!

Playing!!

Brushing my teeth! This is my new favorite thing to do!


Pure excitiment over my new car seat! I can see so much more! I just love it! It makes me feel so grown up!
Daddys Favorites: Getting me out of my crib every morning when I wake up! And the very few times I have fallen asleep in his arms. I just prefer mom because she has long hair i can rub against my face but I am gettting better at letting dad have a chance once in a while.

Moms Favorites: Hugs after naptime, Walks and the Joy in my face when I do big kid things. Oh and how excited I get going down the slide!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

HEY! So we need to schedule your family pics. You should call me. :) 801-510-8141

Anonymous said...

WHy didn't i know you had a blog?????