Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What's wrong with the bathroom?

The bathroom is my Favorite place to play! I am pretty sure its mom and dad's favorite place too, they go in there multipul times a day! Thats the first place they go when they get up in the morning and they spend forever in there playing with their faces and hair. They are always playing with the water that comes out of the sink and then the towel hanging on the wall. They open and close cupboards taking things out and putting things in. Needless to say they play in there all of the time. Yet the second I walk it there its no this and no that. I can't reach the water in the sink but there is water in the toilet so I just play in there and boy does that make dad and mom upset, but then they pick me up and let me play with the water in the sink, I don't get it! I love opening the cupboards and playing with whatever is in them! Tampons are my favorite! It's so fun to take them out of the box and carry them around the house, I can carry a bunch at one time and leave a small trail around the house. But dad does NOT like me to play with those! And the coolest thing in the Bathroom is the toilet brush! But the second I go near it they yell NO and lift me up set me outside the room and shut the door. Whats the big deal?! Mom plays with it sometimes, in the toilet even, and there is no yelling NO and stetting her outside the bathroom and shutting the door. I just don't understand why they get to play in there all of the time and can't! Can someone explain this to me?

7 comments:

Tatum Wheeler said...

WOW I can't believe how big she has gotten!

Jill and Travis said...

Haha! Oh my goodness, what is the attraction?! I can't keep Madison out of the bathroom for the life of me! Thanks for the insight though--everyone else does seem to play in there a lot. Why not the tiny people, too?

Unknown said...

ha ha lisa your hilarious love her narrative! So true never looked at it that way!

Sydney Garton said...

Hahahahaha oh my goodness you are too funny. Cute post.

Mandy Sue said...

Your blog is super cute! I love the narration by Adalynn!

Nancy Jackson said...

lol thats to funny!! Marcie loves tampons too and I don't get it. She will carry them all over the house, outside and even to the car if she can sneak one past us. Silly babies :)

Lindsay said...

Hahahahaha! Oh man, you make me laugh. Someone SHOULD yell NO and set you outside the bathroom and close the door when you play with the toilet brush in the toilet. Sheesh, can you say "special treatment"???