Monday, August 1, 2011

I Pooped!!

"I pooped!"
"Do it myself."
"Shut the door."
"I want to flush it."

Mommy calls it potty trained. I get to wear princess underwear all day unless its nap-time or bed-time. Or unless Daddy is taking me somewhere, he's still a bit nervous about the idea.

insert from mom- just at this moment I was thinking I should get a picture of adalynn on the potty to post on here. So I ask Adalynn if she need to go potty? She says "I do it myself." so I thought I'll just wait till she's sitting on the potty then go in and snap a picture. I'm watching as she goes in shuts the door, and few seconds later she opens the door trows her panties and pants out onto the floor shuts the door again the then i hear her lock it. So much for a picture of her in the potty. A few seconds later I hear the toilet flush and a struggle with the door knob and then "Mom I want out." She cracks me up! not sure why she has to throw her pants into the hall but it sure was funny.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hahaha, that's hilarious. She throws her pants out and locks the door. Awesome. Oh, and awesome that she's potty trained too! Good job, mama!