Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday to Me!!

I am sure you all really want an update on my little brother but I'm running things around here so this Post is about me and my Birthday! Don't worry I'll update about the baby at the end.

I turned 3 and had a princess party. My Mom is the BEST and put a lot of work into making it extra special. She says she had a lot of fun doing it so that makes all the work okay. In the morning the Hendrix Family came over to celebrate along with 2 of my friends. Then later that evening the Dryden family came over for Taco's and cupcakes!

 Mom kept sayings she was just going to do a small birthday. But... then she got on Pinterest
She found this cute idea for princess cupcakes and I LOVED them! She was pretty proud of here work also and had to show them off to anyone and everyone that would knock on our door!


 Since my Birthday is Cinco De Mayo we have to have a pinata at each birthday. My mom didn't like any that she saw mainly because of the price so she made this one. She was pretty sure it would fall apart as soon as we hung it up, but it actually held up really well and made it through a few swings form each kid at my party. My cousin Makae broke it open!

 And then we all dove for the Candy!
I love presents!
 I got this packbag (that's what I call it. Mom calls it something different but I cant remember.) from mom and dad and it now goes with me everywhere! I love it!
 Cupcake time
 The older Girls got a little messy!
 Me and my friends just sucked the frosting off the dolls and picked at he cupcake with our fingers
 My Second party with the Dryden Family.
 This time I got messy! And Loved it!
I'd say my birthday was a lot of fun and I am very glad I was able to have so much of my family come and celebrate with me!


Ok so now you want to here about the baby. Well he is still in my mommy's tummy but he's going to come out it three days. (that is just my guess as of last night). Mom would like to go into labor on her own because she is trying to do a VBAC and that is much safer than being induced. I really have no clue what all that means but that's what she says to all the people that ask about it. So we really don't know when he'll come out but hopefully soon cause I am anxious for him to get here. I am going to be a really big help to my Mom. We are all very excited for this baby to come and mom is excited to not be so uncomfortable. Check back with us soon to see this cute little baby brother of mine.

1 comment:

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

darling Lisa!!! I cannot wait to meet your little one!!