I've seen this tag a few times, thought it was time for a new post and this seemed like a good one. Especially as my appreciation for my Husband has grown 100 times greater now that he has to wait on me all the time.
1. What is his name? Joseph William Dryden
2. Who eats more? I eat more at breakfast and he eats more a Dinner. But we'll say he eats more on average just to make me feel better.
3. Who said "I love you" first? I did
4. Who is taller? Joe is by just a couple of inches.
5. Who is smarter? Definitely he is by a long shot
6. Who is more sensitive? He can be kind of sensitive, but so can I so I guess it depends on the situation
7. Who does the laundry? I do for the most part
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed he does
9. Who pays the bills? He earns the money to pay the bills and I write the checks.
10. Who cooks more? Until this bed rest thing I did. But he's keeping busy with that now.
11. What meals do you cook together? The ones where he is home when I am cooking and is not trying to get something else done or ready to go somewhere.
12. Who is more stubborn? I'd say he is.
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I think we are both actually pretty good at admitting when we are wrong. It may take some time but we eventually come around.
14. Who has more siblings? We are both the 3rd of Seven.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? That's a good question I guess it probably depends on my mood.
16. What do you like to do together? Everything except probably hunting. I am not to into going hunting with him.
17. Who eats more sweets? That would be me for sure!
18. Guilty pleasures? His? I don't really know. Probably buying the most expensive of just about everything.
19. How did you meet? Cookie Night. On Sunday nights while I was going to BYU-I my parents would have a cookie night. Me and my roommates would go and we'd bring along anyone else who wanted to come along. My roommate Kim's fiance Trent invited his roommates and Joe just happened to be one of them. My other roommates thought he was quite the guy and two of them were actually fighting over him. I thought he seemed nice and was cool.
20. Who asked out who first? Well to continue on with the story the semester ended and Joe went to work in Jackson Wyoming. And I was living at home getting ready to go on my Mission. Well Joe, Me and my roommate Tara (one of my roommates that liked him) decided we would All drive down to Boise together for Kim and Trents reception. We all had a ton of Fun. And then after that Joe would come down and visit me on the weekends. So basically there was no asking anyone out we just started hinging out and that was the beginning of our happily ever after.
21. Who kissed who first? We'd been "hanging out" for about 2 months and would joke a lot about kissing and me filling my canteen before the mission. So while we were both a little serious in our joking we we're not sure if the other one was. But while alone at a scenic lookout in Jackson Wy and after some "leaning" on my part Joe finally kissed by. I Don't think I have ever seen him or anyone else for that matter that nervous, I just had to help him out a bit, hence the leaning. Oh and the funniest part was that it was seriously just a peck and that was it, we went back to the car. Only cause our we were with Kim and Trent and Trent kept texting us telling us to hurry up.
22. Who proposed? Joe did in the exact same spot where we had our first kiss. While he was nervous with the proposal he still wasn't near as nervous as with the first kiss. I think he had a better idea of what the outcome would be with the proposal.
23. His best features? I LOVE his blue eyes! And i think the dark hair adds a lot to them. When I was little I said I wanted to marry someone with dark hair and blue eyes. I also Love his smile
24. What are his greatest qualities? He is so determined in living the Gospel and keeping his covenants and I love that! He works extremely hard and does his best at whatever he sets his mind to. He respects me. And he makes me laugh. He really is just amazing.
Well if you have the desire to brag about how great your husband is feel free to copy these questions into your blog.