Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby Bump Pictures

I don't know why I am doing this but here are some prego pics.


Joe is using all of the effort he has to push his belly out.


After taking a bunch of pictures I decided I won't ever think I look cute in any of them so this is what you get. Why do we think we need to post pregnant pictures of ourselves anyways?


And how come pregnat people look so cute untill its you that is the one thats pregnant?

Now don't everyone comment saying "Oh i think you look so cute," its not going to make me feel better. My Mom took me shopping the other day for some clothes and that helped me to finally start facing the fact that I am looking pregnant. I have been in denial for a while now. But I know I need to look at this getting bigger thing as a good thing cause it just means the baby is growing and healthy, which I am very happy about. And we were able to find some cute things to wear which was fun. Oh yeah if you read the last couple of posts I am doing fine now I have been off of bed rest for a week or so now which has been nice. I am feeling great and everything is looking just fine. I just can't believe that I only have 2 months left before this baby is expected to arrive! The time has gone by really fast!

8 comments:

Angela said...

Every pregnant woman feels that way I promise! I never think I look good pregnant! I'm glad you are off bedrest and doing well!

Dream come true said...

well you do look cute! Trust me you will miss it. I can't even describe it. You will have a 4 month old before you know it.

Lindsay said...

TWO MONTHS!? That's IT?! You're right- time is flying! And I won't say you're cute- but just because you said not to. Instead, dang girl. You fly.

Kim Hodges said...

Well I am glad to hear that things are going better. I am also glad that you look prego, that's how it should be. I can't believe that you only have 2 month either. The time does go by fast, and trust me when she gets here, that time will go by fast too. Are you going to have a shower? Or did you already have one? Maybe I will just send you something.

Stringham Family said...

You look wonderful! I can't believe you are so close! You are going to be such an awesome Mom! I am so glad that you are off bedrest that is so nice! I am glad you and the baby are both healthy and doing well! Good luck with the rest of your Pregnancy! Love ya!

kelsey j said...

these are so cute! Very cute belly!
Lisa I didn't know you had a blog. How r you doing?

kelsey j said...

I just read that you are having a girl. I'm so happy and excited for you! Girls are so much fun!
I know you don't, but I really do love the prego pic's!

Grant, Sarah, Edwin, and Leland said...

Yeah congratulations your pregnant. I didn't know it's been so long since I've been on the internet. I'm so excited for you.